Please read each statement and record a number 0, 1, 2 or 3 to indicate, over the last 2 weeks, how often have you been bothered by any of the following: (just tally your score on a piece of paper.)
This assessment is not intended to be a diagnosis. If you are concerned about your results in any way, please speak with a qualified health professional.
0 = Not at all 1 = Several days 2 = More than half the days 3 = Nearly every day
1. Little interest or pleasure in doing things
2. Feeling down, depressed, or hopeless
3. Trouble falling or staying asleep, sleeping too much
4. Feeling tired or having little energy
5. Poor appetite or overeating
6. Feeling bad about yourself
7. Trouble concentrating on things
8. Moving or speaking so slowly or
9. Being so exceedingly restless that people have noticed
9. Thoughts that you would be better off dead or hurting yourself in some way
Normal 0 ‐ 4
Mild 5 ‐ 9
Moderate 10 ‐ 14
Severe 15 ‐ 21
Go to the natural treatment protocol for Depression.
Privacy Statement: this form neither saves nor transmits any information about you or your assessment scores. These results are intended as a guide to your health and are not intended to be a clinical diagnosis.